Biblical Leadership Training
Why are we involved in this ministry?
Since SGA’s inception, the Mission has always had a burden to prepare and train national leaders. During the Communist period SGA staff members met secretly with believers in mountains and forests in Romania to study God’s Word, have fellowship and be better equipped for future service. These sessions laid foundations upon which those who attended would build and later become pastors and national Christian leaders, especially in Romania.
What are the areas of this ministry?
- The establishment of SGA Mission Schools in response to requests from national church leaders for schools in their areas, resulting in profitable partnerships being formed
- Supporting and encouraging national believers to become involved in the schools’ teaching programme [2 Timothy 2:2]
- Supporting the Mission School students with grants to enable them to study
- Post-graduate encouragement and support for ministry development
- Supporting and teaching alongside national believers in established seminaries and Christian universities
- Financial support for the Independent Bible Correspondence School in Central Asia where approx. 600 students are enrolled
Where is this ministry located?
SGA Mission Schools have been organized in Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine. Teaching and support are offered to Emanual Christian University (Oradea, Romania); Odessa Seminary, (Ukraine); and Almaty Bible Institute, (Kazakhstan).
What Subjects are taught and why?
Who are the Students?
Who are the Teachers?
Why is SGA involvement important?
How to get involved?
- Pray that the students will be able to apply what they learn, and to have boldness where they serve.
- Pray that the teachers will have a clear understanding of their subjects and that the teaching will be effective.
Sort Code 20-27-91
For more information
contact the staff in our Rugby office
on 01788 220699 or [email protected]